28114 Lorain Road (in North Olmsted Park)
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
The North Olmsted Community Cabin is a popular venue for private rental for family, business and community events. Consider the Cabin for your next special event!
The Community Cabin is nestled in the North Olmsted Park and is attached to the North Olmsted Senior Center. It is adjacent to playgrounds, basketball courts, and numerous other park features such as the newly renovated Senior Center patio. Additional facility information is listed below.
- Maximum occupation of the Community Cabin is 150 people with tables & chairs.
- Rental of the Community Cabin includes 8 foot tables and folding chairs. Eight people can be seated to each eight foot table.
- Kitchen includes upright refrigerator w/freezer, ice maker, microwave, gas oven and stovetop, sink.
- Men’s and women’s accessible restrooms and drinking fountains
- Accessible stage
- Coat rack with hangers
- Emergency defibrillator located inside hallway
- Please call 440-716-4168 to check rental availability, request information and to receive a Rental Permit. Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M-4:30 P.M.
- Rental dates are on a “first come, first serve basis”. In order to secure your requested date payment must be made in full and all required documentation must be submitted within two weeks of the requesting date.
- Please be sure to plan your rental hours accordingly, you will not be allowed to occupy the Cabin earlier then your rental contract. Therefore, please include any set-up and decoration time in your rental agreement.
- Your rental packet will be mailed to you immediately after making your reservation over the phone. Set up time and clean up time must be included in your rental time.
- Alcohol permits are available at a cost of $50.00 (per event) through the Safety Department. You may call the Safety Secretary at 440-716-4137 to obtain an alcohol permit.
- All information will be reviewed and processed and the renter will receive a copy of the permit in the mail for their records.
- Each renter must follow the closing procedures for the cabin. No keys are provided to the renter. The custodian will let you in the cabin and you are responsible for locking up the cabin and notifying the North Olmsted Police that you have left the facility.
- A two week minimum advance notice is required for cabin rental dates and there is a six month in advance rental date limit.
Please note that all pavilion rentals and or baseball/volleyball rentals must be made through the North Olmsted parks and Recreation Department (440) 734-8200.