Brush should be placed on the tree lawn prior to the start date, but no earlier than one week prior to the start of collection. There will be an initial Citywide pass the week of April 27, 2015.
1. Brush must be out on tree lawn by the start date for each ward
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush make several piles.
5. Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight inches will be picked up separately at a later date.
6. Items not chipped: stumps, lumber, and piles of leaves and grass.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and Paper out of the brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|May 4||May 11||May 18||May 25|
|June 1||June 8||June 15||June 22|
|June 29||July 6||July 13||July 20|
|July 27||August 3||August 10||August 17|
|August 24||August 31||September 7||September 14|
There will be a FINAL citywide pass the week of September 21, 2015
If you have questions on the Curbside Brush Chipping please call the North Olmsted Service Department 440-716-4151
2015 YARD WASTE COLLECTION
Republic Service will also collect yard waste between April 13th and November 27th on your regular garbage day separately to compost. All grass clippings and other yard wastes should be placed in brown yard bags or garbage cans clearly marked "YARD WASTE". Cans or bags should not exceed 50 lbs. or have anything other than compostable material inside of them.
- All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
- Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
- Christmas trees will be collected the 1st & 2nd full weeks of January
- Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
- Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence
Questions about the Yard Waste Collection please call Republic Services 800-433-1309 or the North Olmsted Service Department 440-716-4151