Brush should be placed on the tree lawn prior to the start date, but no earlier than one week prior to the start of collection. There will be an initial Citywide pass the week of April 25, 2016.
1. Brush must be out on tree lawn by 7a.m. on the start date for each ward
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush make several piles.
5. Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight inches will be picked up separately at a later date.
6. Items not chipped: stumps, lumber and piles of leaves and grass.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and Paper out of the brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|May 2||May 9||May 16||May 23|
|May 30||June 6||June 13||June 20|
|June 27||July 4||July 11||July 18|
|July 25||August 1||August 8||August 15|
|August 22||August 29||September 5||September 12|
There will be a FINAL citywide pass the week of September 19, 2016
If you have questions on the Curbside Brush Chipping please call the North Olmsted Service Department 440-716-4151
2015 YARD WASTE COLLECTION
Republic Service will also collect yard waste between April 13th and November 27th on your regular garbage day separately to compost. All grass clippings and other yard wastes should be placed in brown yard bags or garbage cans clearly marked "YARD WASTE". Cans or bags should not exceed 50 lbs. or have anything other than compostable material inside of them.
- All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
- Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
- Christmas trees will be collected the 1st & 2nd full weeks of January
- Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
- Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence
Questions about the Yard Waste Collection please call Republic Services 800-433-1309 or the North Olmsted Service Department 440-716-4151