Brush should be placed on the tree lawn prior to the start date, but no earlier than one week prior to the start of collection. There will be an initial Citywide pass the week of April 28, 2014.
1. Brush must be out on tree lawn by the start date for each ward
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush make several piles.
5. Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight inches will be picked up separately at a later date.
6. Items not chipped: stumps, lumber, and piles of leaves and grass.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and Paper out of the brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|May 5||May 12||May 19||May 26|
|June 2||June 9||June 16||June 23|
|June 30||July 7||July 14||July 21|
|July 28||August 4||August 11||August 18|
|August 25||September 1||September 8||September 15|
There will be a FINAL citywide pass the week of September 22, 2014.
If you have questions on the Curbside Brush Chipping please call the North Olmsted Service Department 440-716-4151
YARD WASTE COLLECTION
Republic Service will also collect yard waste between April 16th and November 28th on your regular garbage day separately to compost. All grass clippings and other yard wastes should be placed in brown yard bags or garbage cans clearly marked "YARD WASTE". Cans or bags should not exceed 50 lbs. or have anything other than compostable material inside of them.
- All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
- Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
- Christmas trees will be collected the 1st & 2nd full weeks of January
- Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
- Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence
Questions about the Yard Waste Collection please call Republic Services 800-433-1309 or the North Olmsted Service Department 440-716-4151