The City of North Olmsted Curbside Leaf Collection for 2014 fall season will being in October of 2014. Leaves will be picked up with the use of an roadside industrial leaf vacuum primarily designed for municipal use for leaf collection programs.
- Collection start date to be announced
- Use caution and do not block street drains or roadside ditches
- Minimum of 3 passes through the City
- Leaves will only be picked up from the tree lawn
- Do NOT bag leaves; bagged leaves will not be picked up as part of the curbside leaf collection
- Please no branches, brush, garden waste, grass clippings, or trash
It is very important for residents to get their leaves out as soon as they are ready. Crews will be collecting leaves on rainy days! If leaves are not out when a pass has been made, it may be several weeks before the crew returns.
The City of North Olmsted offers various options to dispose of leaves, yard waste, and brush. Please note the guidelines and dates for each collection program.
YARD WASTE COLLECTION- Republic Services
April 16th through November 28th on regular scheduled pickup day ONLY
Republic Services will pick up yard waste April 16th through November 28th
All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
Christmas trees will be collected the 1st & 2nd full weeks of January
Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence.
If you have questions about yard waste collection please call Republic Waste Services at 800-433-1309 or residents may call the North Olmsted Service Department at 440-716-4151.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|May 5||May 12||May 19||May 26|
|June 2||June 9||June 16||June 23|
|June 30||July 7||July 14||July 21|
|July 28||August 4||August 11||August 18|
|August 25||September 1||September 8||September 15|
- Brush must be out on tree lawn by the start date for each ward
- Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction
- Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street
- Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight inches will be picked up separately at a later date.
- Items not chipped: stumps, lumber, and piles of leaves and grass
- Keep all foreign materials such as metal and paper out of the brush piles
- Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped
Curbside Brush Chipping service is provided by the North Olmsted Service Department. If you have any questions please call the Service Department at 440-716-4151.