The City of North Olmsted Curbside Leaf Collection for 2015 fall season will be serviced by Three Z Incorporated. Leaves will be picked up with the use of an roadside industrial leaf vacuum primarily designed for municipal use for leaf collection programs.
2015 Leaf Collection program is complete.
2016 Dates are TBD and will be announced in the Fall.
- Starts East to West
- For customer service please call Three Z customer service 216-524-6668
- Use caution and do not block street drains or roadside ditches
- Minimum of 3 passes through the City
- Leaves will only be picked up from the tree lawn
- Do NOT bag leaves; bagged leaves will not be picked up as part of the curbside leaf collection
- Please no branches, brush, garden waste, grass clippings, or trash
It is very important for residents to get their leaves out as soon as they are ready. Crews will be collecting leaves on rainy days! If leaves are not out when a pass has been made, it may be several weeks before the crew returns.
The City of North Olmsted offers various options to dispose of leaves, yard waste, and brush. Please note the guidelines and dates for each collection program.
2015 YARD WASTE COLLECTION- Republic Services
April 13th through November 27th on regular scheduled pickup day ONLY
- Republic Services will pick up yard waste April 13th through November 27th
- All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
- Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
- Christmas trees will be collected the 1st & 2nd full weeks of January
- Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
- Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence.
If you have questions about yard waste collection please call Republic Waste Services at 800-433-1309 or residents may call the North Olmsted Service Department at 440-716-4151.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|May 4||May 11||May 18||May 25|
|June 1||June 8||June 15||June 22|
|June 29||July 6||July 13||July 20|
|July 27||August 3||August 10||August 17|
|August 24||August 31||September 7||September 14|
- Brush must be out on tree lawn by the start date for each ward
- Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction
- Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street
- Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight inches will be picked up separately at a later date.
- Items not chipped: stumps, lumber, and piles of leaves and grass
- Keep all foreign materials such as metal and paper out of the brush piles
- Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped
- Final Citywide Pass the week of September 21, 2015
Curbside Brush Chipping service is provided by the North Olmsted Service Department. If you have any questions please call the Service Department at 440-716-4151.