2018 schedule is listed below.
1. Brush must be out on tree lawn by 7a.m. on the start date for each ward
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush make several piles.
5. Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight (8) inches, stumps or root balls will be picked up separately at a later date.
6. Items not chipped: Lumber, piles of leaves and grass.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and Paper out of the brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
INITIAL PASS date: Week of April 23rd
FINAL PASS date: Week of September 17th
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|April 30||May 7||May 14||May 21|
|May 28||June 4||June 11||June 18|
|June 25||July 2||July 9||July 16|
|July 23||July 30||August 6||August 13|
|August 20||August 27||September 3||September 10|
Questions on Curbside Brush Chipping? Contact North Olmsted Service Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-716-4151.
Republic Services Yard Waste Collection Program
2018 Schedule: April 19th – November 29th
The Yard Waste Collection Program is a service provided by Republic Services. If you have garbage or recycle collection, bulk pickup, and/or yard waste collection questions please call Republic Waste Services at 440-458-3216.
All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
Christmas trees will be collected the 1st & 2nd garbage collection days of January
Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence.