2023 Guidelines: City Brush Chipping Collection
1. Brush must be out on the tree lawn by 7:00 AM on the start date for each ward or citywide sweep.
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush, make several piles.
5. Root balls and/or logs will be picked up during your designated week.
6. Items not chipped: lumber, piles of leaves, grass, landscape ties, etc.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and paper out of brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|April 10||April 17||April 24||May 1|
|May 8||May 15||May 22||May 30|
|June 5||June 12||June 19||June 26|
|July 3||July 10||July 17||July 24|
|August 7||August 14||August 21||August 28|
|September 5||September 11||September 18||September 25|
Questions on Curbside Brush Chipping? Contact the North Olmsted Service Department at (440) 716-4151.
2023 Schedule: April 6 – November 23
During the months when yard waste is NOT collected by Republic, it MUST be placed in plastic bags and put out on bulk collection day. Plastic bags are acceptable – brown lawn/leaf bags CANNOT be used because it does not get recycled as yard waste during these months. Yard waste collection will resume in April and at that time, brown lawn/leaf bags will need to be used again.
The Yard Waste Collection Program is a service provided by Republic Services. If you have garbage or recycle collection, bulk pickup, and/or yard waste collection questions please call Republic Waste Services at (440) 458-6743.