Curbside brush pick up will resume in 2019 with the first City-wide pass being the week of April 22nd. See the rest of the 2019 schedule below:
1. Brush must be out on tree lawn by 7a.m. on the start date for each ward
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush make several piles.
5. Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight (8) inches, stumps or root balls will be picked up separately at a later date.
6. Items not chipped: Lumber, piles of leaves and grass.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and Paper out of the brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
First City-Wide Pass: Week of April 22nd
City-Wide Pass: Week of September 16th
Last City-Wide Pass: Week of November 4th
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|April 29||May 6||May 13||May 20|
|May 27||June 3||June 10||June 17|
|June 24||July 1||July 8||July 15|
|July 22||July 29||August 5||August 12|
|August 19||August 26||September 2||September 9|
Questions on Curbside Brush Chipping? Contact North Olmsted Service Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-716-4151.
Republic Services Yard Waste Collection Program
2019 Schedule: April 11th – November 28th
During the months when yard waste is NOT collected by Republic, it can be placed in plastic bags and put out on Bulk day. Plastic bags are acceptable and brown lawn/leaf bags don’t need to be used because it does not get recycled as yard waste during these months. Yard waste collection will resume in mid-April 2019 and at that time, brown lawn/leaf bags will need to be used again.
The Yard Waste Collection Program is a service provided by Republic Services. If you have garbage or recycle collection, bulk pickup, and/or yard waste collection questions please call Republic Waste Services at 440-458-3216.
All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
Christmas trees will be collected the 2nd & 3rd garbage collection days of January
Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence.