For the months of January, February and March, there will be a weather related city-wide pass.
Regular schedule resumes in April, with a city-wide pass starting April 13, 2020.
1. Brush must be out on tree lawn by 7 a.m. on the start date for each ward.
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush make several piles.
5. Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight (8) inches, stumps or root balls will be picked up separately at a later date.
6. Items not chipped: lumber, piles of leaves and grass.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and paper out of brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
For the months of October, November and December, there will be a weather related city-wide pass.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|April 20||April 27||May 4||May 11|
|May 18||May 26||June 1||June 8|
|June 15||June 22||June 29||July 6|
|July 13||July 20||July 27||August 3|
|August 10||August 17||August 24||August 31|
|September 8||September 14||September 21||September 28|
Questions on Curbside Brush Chipping? Contact the North Olmsted Service Department at (440) 716-4151.
Curbside Yard Waste Collection, which had been suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic, resumes effective Thursday, April 23rd.
2020 Schedule: April 2nd – November 27th
During the months when yard waste is NOT collected by Republic, it MUST be placed in plastic bags and put out on Bulk Collection day. Plastic bags are acceptable – brown lawn/leaf bags CANNOT be used because it does not get recycled as yard waste during these months. Yard waste collection will resume in April and at that time, brown lawn/leaf bags will need to be used again.
The Yard Waste Collection Program is a service provided by Republic Services. If you have garbage or recycle collection, bulk pickup, and/or yard waste collection questions please call Republic Waste Services at (440) 458-3216.