1. Brush MUST be out on tree lawn by 7 a.m. on the start date for each ward or City wide sweep.
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush, make several piles.
5. Root balls and/or logs will be picked up during your designated week.
6. Items not chipped: lumber, piles of leaves, grass, landscape ties, etc.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and paper out of brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
Schedule by Ward below
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|April 19||April 26||May 3||May 10|
|May 17||May 24||June 1||June 7|
|June 14||June 21||June 28||July 6|
|July 12||July 19||July 26||August 2|
|August 9||August 16||August 23||August 30|
|September 7||September 13||September 20||September 27|
Questions on Curbside Brush Chipping? Contact the North Olmsted Service Department at (440) 716-4151.
2021 Schedule: April 1st – November 26th
During the months when yard waste is NOT collected by Republic, it MUST be placed in plastic bags and put out on Bulk Collection day. Plastic bags are acceptable – brown lawn/leaf bags CANNOT be used because it does not get recycled as yard waste during these months. Yard waste collection will resume in April and at that time, brown lawn/leaf bags will need to be used again.
The Yard Waste Collection Program is a service provided by Republic Services. If you have garbage or recycle collection, bulk pickup, and/or yard waste collection questions please call Republic Waste Services at (440) 458-6743..