Fall Loose Leaf Collection
Leaf pick-up will begin on Monday, October 30th.
For questions or concerns, please contact Three Z Inc. Customer Service at 216.524.4544.
Each pass of the leaf pick-up will begin on the east side of North Olmsted and move through the City ending on the west side, weather permitting. Pick-up is continuous throughout the City.
Leaf pick-up as of end of day 11/27/23
- Begin to place your leaves on the tree lawn at the curb.
- Do not place leaves in the street or near storm water drains.
- Only loose leaves will be picked up from residents’ tree lawns.
- No branches, brush, garden waste, grass clippings or trash should be mixed in with leaves.
- Where ditches are present, please put leaves in a pile, not spread throughout the ditch.
- Leaves can also be placed in paper yard/leaf bags with your weekly rubbish collection through November 30.