Violations Bureau Hours of Operation
9:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
View Docket and Online Ticket Payment
Please note: the most effective way to search the docket is by LAST NAME ONLY
The North Olmsted Mayor’s Court is in session every Thursday at 5:00 pm. Court dates are subject to change due to holidays. Please call to confirm or check schedule. If you were issued a citation, your scheduled appearance date and time appears in the lower right corner of the citation and your appearance in court is mandatory if the officer has indicated personal appearance is required. If the citation is marked as waiverable, you may avoid appearance in court by signing the waiver form and paying the fine and costs based on the waiver schedule prior to your scheduled court date.
Payment of Fines and Costs
Please note that all fines and court costs are due on the date you appear in court (if not waiver-able and paid in advance). Cash payments are acceptable at the clerk’s office; checks or money orders are to be made payable to North Olmsted Mayor’s Court. The Court accepts online payment of waiver-able tickets. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted at the Clerk’s office, but are subject to a 3.50% service fee (debit or credit) with a minimum fee of $0.50. Please see waiver schedule for any additional information.
Non-moving violations, first and second moving violations offenses within one year and certain criminal offenses are considered “waiver able” through the traffic violation bureau. You may, until 4:00 pm on your scheduled court date, plead guilty to the offense(s) charged and dispose of the case without a court appearance.
Payments can be made in person or mail to the Violations Bureau at:
5200 Dover Center Road, North Olmsted Ohio 44070
Or pay online using the Docket and Online Ticket Payment link above.
Other violations REQUIRE a personal appearance. These include but are not limited to any indictable offense.
1. Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2. Offenses resulting in an injury accident.
3. Reckless driving: exceeding the speed limit by more than 30 miles per hour, 20 miles per hour in a school zone.
4. Leaving the scene of an accident.
5. Driving while under suspension or revocation of driver’s or commercial driver’s license.
6. Driving without being licensed to drive, except where the driver’s or commercial driver’s license has been expired 6 months or less.
7. A third moving traffic offense within 12 months.
8. Passing a standing school bus.
9. Willfully eluding or fleeing a police officer.
10. Drag racing.
11. All First, Second, Third and Fourth Degree Misdemeanor charges.
12. Wrongful Entrustment.
If you have any further questions concerning court appearances or have been cited for more than one violation, please call (440) 716-4156 between the hours of 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. (Closed Holidays)