Pool Fill Info

Here are two ways to fill your pool without incurring sewer charges:

Use a Fire Hydrant
The process for which is listed on the Cleveland Division of Water’s website: http://www.clevelandwater.com/construction/permits/temporary-hydrant-permit
For more information about temporary/hydrant permits, please call (216) 664-2444 or email Cleveland Division of Water at Permits&Sales@clevelandwater.com.

To obtain a permit, please visit Cleveland Division of Water at:
Permits & Sales
1201 Lakeside Ave., 2nd Floor
Cleveland, Ohio 44114

Install a Submeter (also known as a Second or Deduct Meter)
For North Olmsted residents, the process is available at the North Olmsted Building Department at (440) 777-8000.
For Olmsted Township residents, call the Olmsted Township Building Department at (440) 235-4225.

5200 Dover Center Road
North Olmsted, OH 44070

City Hall Hours | Weekdays 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM

(440) 777-8000