The Curbside Brush Chipping Program is a service provided by the North Olmsted Service Department. Brush should be placed on the tree lawn prior to the start date, but no earlier than one week prior to the start of collection.
1. Brush must be out on tree lawn by 7a.m. on the start date for each ward
2. Brush must be piled on the tree lawn in a neat and orderly way with the cut ends pointing the same direction.
3. Keep branches as long as possible. Do not impede the sidewalk or street.
4. If there is a large amount of brush make several piles.
5. Maximum branch diameter eight (8) inches. Wood larger than eight inches will be picked up separately at a later date.
6. Items not chipped: stumps, lumber and piles of leaves and grass.
7. Keep all foreign material such as metal and Paper out of the brush piles.
8. Brush generated by a professional tree service or landscaper will not be chipped.
There will be an INITIAL Citywide pass the week of April 24, 2017.
|Ward One||Ward Two||Ward Three||Ward Four|
|May 1||May 8||May 15||May 22|
|May 29||June 5||June 12||June 19|
|June 26||July 3||July 10||July 17|
|July 24||July 31||August 7||August 14|
|August 21||August 28||September 5||September 11|
There will be a FINAL citywide pass the week of September 18, 2017
Questions on Curbside Brush Chipping? Contact North Olmsted Service Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-716-4151.
Yard Waste Collection
April 10th – November 30th on regular scheduled pickup day ONLY
The Yard Waste Collection Program is a service provided by Republic Services. If you have garbage or recycle collection, bulk pickup, and/or yard waste collection questions please call Republic Waste Services at 800-433-1309.
All grass clippings & other yard waste should be placed in brown paper yard bags or a can clearly marked YARD WASTE not to exceed 50 pounds
Brush & small tree trimmings must be cut, bundled & securely tied not exceeding 4 feet in length or 50 pounds
Christmas trees will be collected the 1st & 2nd garbage collection days of January
Grass Clippings & other yard waste may be placed in trash cart & will be collected with the rubbish materials
Landscapers & tree services are responsible for removal of any yard waste they generate while working at a residence.