Q:  Who do I contact if my tap water is rusty or contaminated?
A:  The WWTP does not supply water to your home.  You need to contact the Cleveland Water Department at 216-664-3060.

Q:  Who do I contact if dirty water is coming up in my sink, bath tub, utility sink?
A:  Contact the WWTP at 440-777-1881.

Q:  Who do I contact if I detect a “rotten egg” odor coming from my garage drain or another drain in my home?
A:  First try pouring soapy water or bleach water down the drain.  If that does not resolve the problem, call the WWTP at 440-777-1881.

Q:  What should I do if water is coming up around the base of my toilet?
A:  Call a plumber.  It is possible the wax sealing ring needs to be replaced.

Q: What should I do if I have water coming up by my basement sump pump or crock?
A:  First, make sure the power is on and the sump pump is working properly and/or call a plumber.  If this occurs during a storm event call the Service Department at 440-716-4151 during business hours or contact the Waste Water Treatment Plant at 440-777-1881 after hours and on weekends. 

Anyone experiencing a sanitary back-up or standing water in sinks, bathtub or shower can call the WWTP at 440-777-1881 any time of the day or night.  Please note: E-mails are only viewed on weekdays.  The sanitary sewer crew will determine if the main and lateral to your test tee is clear.  You will need to contact a plumber to clear your drain pipes of any blockage from your test tee or clean-out to your house.